The Best E Liquid Flavors the Beginner's Guide to Vaping

E-Juice is sometimes called Juice while others can call it e-liquid. So what exactly are the best e liquid flavors made of and what does it serve? E-Juice is a liquid that is used in a personal vaporizer or electronic cigarette. The personal vaporizer/electronic cigarette heats up the E-Juice and turns it into vapor which is then inhaled by the user. E-Juice may or may not contain nicotine and comes in thousands of different flavors to choose from.

Common Ingredients.

E-Juice is made up of a combination of Extracts or Flavoring, Nicotine, Ethyl Alcohol, Distilled water, Vegetable Glycerin, and Propylene Glycol. Not all E-Juice has the same ratio of PG to VG combination. While some E-Juices use flavoring, others may use extracts which are more intricate and unaffordable to produce. E-Juices may vary from simple single flavors to intricate multiple flavors that taste different from the aftertaste, to exhale, and to inhale.

Some of the uncommon ingredients such as caffeine or vitamins are infused too.

best e liquid flavors

Affordable vs Premium E-Juice.

Considering Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol are the two most common ingredients in E-Juice, they account for relatively 90% of the content inside the tank. The remaining 10% contains the extracts, flavoring, and nicotine. Premium E-Juices may use food grade flavor extracts and place their products in glass bottles with an elegant package. The intricate flavor recipes, quality of glass or plastic bottles, multiple or single flavors, and nicotine are all the crucial elements considered in the production of affordable or premium E-Juice.

Steeping Your E-Juice.

Steeping your E-Juice is identical with allowing a good wine to age. It’ll result in the smoother and deeper flavor in the future. Shake your E-Juice before steeping to make sure the solution is completely homogenized. If your E-Juice flavor is on the strong side, then you can remove the cap. Let the bottle breather to mellow down the flavor. If your E-Juice flavor is one the weaker side, leave the top cap on. Place the bottle in a dark cool area for a few days or a week. The last option is placing your E-Juice bottle in a warm water bath and repeating the process a few more times once the water becomes room temperature.

The Reason Behind Dark E-Juice.

As E-Juice in a bottle ages, it’ll darken in the long run as the result of nicotine oxidation. The percentage of nicotine in your E-Juice also plays a vital role as to how dark the E-Juice firstly appears. Specific extracts or flavors could also make your E-Juice darker. If you notice your E-Juice getting darker in your tank while you’re vaping, this is most happening as the result of the coil and wick staining your E-Juice in the tank. This could also occur if your tank is getting hot between your vaping sessions and speeding up the nicotine oxidation process that would happen over time.

If you’re a non-smoker and want to try vaping without nicotine, E-Juice is available without nicotine for your vaping convenience and satisfaction.